How to Install Android 8.0 on Android Device : After Android 7.0, Google recently Introduced Android 8.0 Oreo Update, So many ofyou attempting to find the way to installation Android eight.zero in any android tool. we’re right here with the guide on down load and installation android eight.zero Oreo Launcher for any android tool. on this submit we will provide you 3 methods to put in Android 8.0 on Android tool, so that you can attempt any of the below noted Steps.
How to Install Android 8.0
Android Oreo 8.0 is now publicly ready for Android users. Here are ways on how to install AndroidOreo on your Android devices. So do you want to install android 8.0 oreo in your android phone? if yes then you are at right place.today we’re right here with the guide on the way to deploy android eight.0 on any android telephone.
Google finally unveiled the name of Android 8.zero Oreo and released the builds for Pixel Nexus telephones. that means the Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Nexus participant, Pixel C, Pixel and Pixel XL are the primary devices to get the final version of Android eight.zero Oreo.
How to Install Android 8.0 in Nexus and Pixel
At the moment users can only download the new OS on a few handsets only, which are:
- Nexus 6P
- Nexus 5X
- Nexus Player
- Pixel C
- Pixel XL
If you own any of these smartphones, you can easily get the updates with an Over-The-Air (OTA) update.
- You will first have to register your device for the Android Beta Program.
- Once your account is registered and you be given the terms and conditions, your device might be ready to acquire updates directly.
- Either an update will be pushed to your device, or you can manually check for system updates.
- Head over to the ‘Settings’ menu of your phone and install the latest update of Android O.
- Once the download is complete, your devicewill reboot to put in the brand new device documents.
if you are a developer and want to install the updates manually, you could head over to Android O Developer Preview web page and download the machine snap shots for the noted gadgets.
There may be instances where your device may not function properly whiles testing out the latest version. If you wish to return to the previous OS version,you could achieve this with the aid of un-enrolling from the Android Beta software. We strongly recommend to backup filesand attempt the new OS on a spare telephone and not to your primary tool.
How to Install Android 8.0 in Other Devices
Android 8.0 also known as the android oreo is the modern-day android model from google, the new os comes with many new features and enhancements. there are manydevices which could get the brand new os replace.
Method 1 : Install Android 8.0 Officially using OTA update
- First of all, go to your Device’s Settings.
- Now head to About Phone Section.
- Select on Software Updates.
- Now check for the Software Update.
- Now the update should start downloading. as soon as the update gets downloaded. The device will routinely flash and reboot into the new Android eight.zero Oreo. experience the latest Android eight.0 to your device.
Method 2 : Install Android 8.0 using Android 8.0 Oreo custom rom
- In order to find a Custom ROM for your device, you need to search Custom ROM for *your_device_name”. when you get the custom Rom down load it and flash equal so that it will get Android 8.zero Oreo on Android tool.
- Check our Posts to find some tutorials on How to Install a Custom Rom, Recovery and much more.
- Could Not Find any Custom Rom for your Device?attempt these opportunity strategies as an alternative.
- a way, which we ought to say it’s smooth and pleasant is to get your self a custom ROM flashed. observe which you’ll must find a custom Rom primarily based on Android 8.0 OREO most effective.
Method 3 : Install Android 8.0 Using Android 8.0 Oreo launcher APK
- First of All, download the Latest Oreo Launcher from Here
- Now Install the Oreo Launcher apk. If you get any warning, follow below steps-
- Go to your Phone’s Settings.
- Open Security.
- Enable Unknown Sources.
- Try Installing same APK again.
- Once the App file is successfully installed, press the house button to your phone and choose Oreo Launcher. Now enjoy Android eight.0 Oreo experience on yourAndroid tool.
OS Supported in Android 8.0 Oreo :
- Android 4.0 Jellybean
- Android 4.4 Kitkat
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Android 7.0 Nougat
Android 8.0 Oreo Features
1. Improved Performance
2. Android O Oreo will let us to personalize the Notifications as in step with our wants and needs.
3. Android Oreo will allow the users to run apps facet with the aid of facet the use of the new cut up screen functionthat’s similar to how we multitask in a windows computing device.
4. Android Oreo will allow Us to limit the background activities of the various applications, which helps in saving the cellphone’s memory.
So on this publish we’ve provided 3 strategies of a way to install Android 8.0 Oreo. After three to four Months all New androids Mobiles may additionally comes with Oreo eight.zero replace. when you have any doubt feel unfastened to invite in remarks.